Sunday, April 7, 2013

So what is Mission Creation you ask?


Mission Creation... mostly a concept in my mind right now.

I am building a web site that'll be complete in who knows when? I think I will use it as a platform to focus on  divine creativity. It's something I've been fixated on for quite a while now and want to get a better grasp of.

I am an artistic person, so at times you will see me display some of my artistic talents on this blog or my web site. But to me, creativity is not all about art. What is creativity? I am convinced it's more about the uniqueness in every form, an evolving process, spontaneity, and the unpredictable. Where does creativity come from? How can we become more creative beings?
I'm on a mission to get to the bottom of it all.

I would like to use this blog as a platform to monitor my creative drive and development.
One example is how I've made many attempts at starting a You Tube channel with visions of me as a cool, sassy, admired, and unbelievably captivating vlogger, but to no avail. I so desperately wanted to be the next Jenna Marbles, one who would preach practical living and spirituality. So often I've allowed my ego to get the better of me.

I have gotten past my fears of being on camera, but never managed to get past being able to speak off the cuff to my audience. Oftentimes I would draw a blank. If the ideas did not come to me, and if I couldn't translate my ideas into coherent sentences, then I would simply stumble on my words. My mind and mouth could not work together and the videos would turn into these long drawn out messes of me rambling, stuttering, fumbling, ummming, ahhhing, and going off on some awesome and unintelligible tangents. These attempts at improvised You Tubing would leave me feeling so defeated and incapable. Editing my videos was not an option. I'd been there, done that. I even typed up scripts which I would read from. But it was all too fake. I would post some of those videos and take them down just a few days later. In them I would appear as if I was trying so hard to be someone that I was not, trying so hard to impress. And so I made a vow to myself that if I would ever become a vlogger, it will be the real me coming through, my real spirit, not some fake, robotic, rehearsed, and predictable Lady. Lately I've become obsessed and extremely fascinated by this type of talent. I see it as creativity in one of its rawest form. The open doors that speak from within and allow their truest essence to shine, making such perfect sense that they require no editing whatsoever. It is like the artist that draws without the need of an eraser. I am extremely curious and envious of those that possess this quality. Where does it come from? How does it happen? I'll watch some of my favorite YouTube vloggers weave beautiful words of wisdom on various topics and ask myself, "How can I be more like that?" I know with all my heart that this is a talent that can be cultivated. What one has done all can do. So this year I've made it a goal to cultivate this dormant talent that I know lies within me. I too can be an open door.

I've recently come to terms with the fact that there is much sludge and chaos surrounding my emotional, mental, and identity body, thus the lack of focus and clarity. So I've decided to go raw vegan to facilitate the release of my mental sludge. The living foods will work to detox my system and give me more vital energy, which in turn will increase my energy vibration. This in turn can open up my third eye chakra, the source of all intuition and mental clarity. I am also incorporating meditation which I hope will help me get in touch with my Higher Self. Spoken word decrees and invocations will also help to clear up my energy field from negative fixations and beliefs. And last I will be taking Bikram yoga classes again which will help to enforce the concentration, stillness, and present moment awareness that I so desperately need.

In the meantime a girl's gotta express herself right? And so this blog comes into play. Right now I can best express my true self through writing. So I will use what I have to jump start my blogging career. Of course I won't stop there. As time goes by, I will try again with video and incorporate it with written word and see where it takes me on my quest to express.

In addition, I would like to use this blog to shed light on certain issues. Those issues that are not fully publicized or talked about, especially by those in the spiritual community. There is a huge spiritual movement out there which continues to grow. Yes, the shift is happening, and this includes the religious, the new agers, the mystics, the naturalists, and the many more different genres and lifestyles. There is much that has yet to be said in this community, and I hope Mission Creation becomes a platform where we can discuss the unconventional stuff. Some things have been held back for far too long and simply need to be brought out into the open.

This is all an experiment and I can expect it to be a continuous work in progress. I hope you can jump on board and join me on this adventure. As I grow, you grow. As you grow, I grow. Feel free to bring to the table any suggestions or comments as you see fit.

With much love!

Lady Neptune


 

No comments:

Post a Comment